Thursday 26 April 2007

I've been approved for membership

of the artfulquilters web-ring - I'm thrilled to bits!

But to temper my chirpiness, I'm getting innundated with spam email [although I have it quarantined] - and, I understand there's some difficulty with posting comments to this blog. So I decided to move over to Wordpress, only to find it impossible to locate where to insert the web-ring code. Should anyone who might know how to do this happen by, I would greatly appreciate any available advice.

In the meantime I shall stay right here - thoroughly, and increasingly enjoying this blogging business. [Even if my brain hurts from trying to comprehend what widgets and plug-ins and feeds might be].

Returning to my comfort zone...

Whilst hunting for something earlier I came across two sweaters I made for my children when they were younger. Both were well-worn, until outgrown. So many memories...



The celestial theme was an early favourite of my daughter's.


Kaffe Fassett's 'Tumbling Blocks' was not a design favoured by my son. If I recall rightly, it required some subtle bribery [failing that, veiled threats] to get him to wear it. But he looked soooo sweet in it.

3 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Love your blog. Hope to be back soon.

Eve said...

Thank you!

Linda Kahlbaugh said...

I just love this sweater! Show us more.